| View Journal
Ulum Islamiyyah The Malaysian Journal of Islamic Sciences
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
2. Social Sciences
- Education & educational research
- Life sciences
Print ISSN: 1675-5936
Publisher: Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Publication type: Print & Electronic
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://uijournal.usim.edu.my/index.php/main
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia,
71800 Bandar Baru Nilai,
Tel: +606 798 6081 / 8044
Faks: +606 7986083
Ulum Islamiyyah is a refereed journal published biannually in June and December by Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). Its main objective is to promote, enhance and contribute to an inclusive understanding Islam and Muslim in contemporary world. Ulum Islamiyyah which publish article in English, Malay or Arabic serves as a forum of studies, research, critical debates and multiple perspectives on the frame of integration of aqli and naqli as embedded in the Universityâ€™s philosophy. Ulum Islamiyyah welcome primarily academic submissions as well as a book reviews related to works of professional community in the following areas ; social sciences and humanities, science and technologies, art and literature also in Islamic studies.
Prof. Dr. Zulkiple Abd. Ghani
Prof. Dr. Rosalina Abdul Salam
Assoc. Prof. Datin Dr. Sapora Sipon
Dr. Ahmad Zaki Salleh
Dr. Mohamad Nasrin Mohamad Nasir
Dr Muhammad Ridhwan Ab. Aziz
Dr A. Irwan Santeri Doll Kawaid
Dr. Fariza Puteh Behak
Jonathan (Bilal) A.J Wilson - Greenwich University, London
Abdal Hakim Murad (T.J Winter) - Cambridge Muslim College, Cambridge
Khairunnajwa Mohd Tahet
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Prof. Dr. Zaghloul El Naggar (Islamic Academic Sciences)
Dr. Aoudah M. Al Johani (Taibah University)
Prof. Dato' Dr. Mohd Yusof Hj. Othman (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
Dr. Mawil Izzi Dien (University of Wales Lampeter)
Dr. M. Manazir Ahsan (Islamic Foundation, Leicestershire)
- Manuscript should be prepared in accordance with the American Psychological Association (APA) style guide by using the Times New Roman or Traditional Arabic fonts. For Malay or Arabic manuscript additional abstract and title in English should be attached. Keyword consists of three (3) to five (5) words should also be provided in the manuscript. Font size should be 10 for Times New Roman and 14 for Traditional Arabic and typed in single spacing.
- The length of the article should be not more than 25 pages including refrences.
- References should be cited in the text as: (author, date). For Arabic manuscript references MUST BE written in Roman script both; in text and list of references.
For further formatting and referencing aid, please consult APA Publication Manual 6th Edition (www.apastyle.org).
- An abstract lenght; 250-300 words should be accompanied with the manuscript. For Malay or Arabic manuscript an additional abstract and title in English should be attached. Keywords of three (3) to five (5) words.
- Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to transfer copyright. This transfer will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information. A letter will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript.
- If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
Copyright Tansfer Form (PDF)
All manuscript will follow a double-blind reviewe by the internal and external appointed assessors. Manuscript will be returned to the author(s) for corrections and amendments if necessary with observations and comments of the assessor(s) along with the decision made by the Editorial Board regarding the publication of the manuscript.
Manuscript submitted to the Ulum Islamiyyah is not returnable whether they are accepted for publication or not. Manuscripts should be submitted through the online submission and refereeing system and we are pleased to announce that the Ulum Islamiyyah is now using the ScholarOne Manuscriptsâ„˘ system. (insert link)