| View Journal
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak e-Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Social Sciences
- Business & administration
- Economics & finance
Print ISSN: 1511-7219
Publisher: Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
Publication type: Print
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://ejournal.unirazak.edu.my/
UNIVERSITI TUN ABDUL RAZAK e-JOURNAL is a referred journal that welcomes manuscripts on broad areas in business, management, social science, education, tourism and information communication technology. All manuscripts will be subjected to review by appropriate members of the Editorial Board or external reviewers selected at the editors’ discretion. We are interested in papers that highlight original contribution in terms of theory, policy evaluation, evidence, or methodology that significantly advance the research in the respective disciplines.
All articles published, including editorials, research based case studies and book reviews, represent the opinions of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of UNIVERSITI TUN ABDUL RAZAK e-JOURNAL or the institution with which the author is affiliated, unless this is clearly specified.
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak e-Journal
Prof. Dato’ Dr. Mohamed Mahyuddin Mohd Dahan
Prof. Datuk Dr. Md. Zabid Haji Abdul Rashid
Deputy Editor in Chief
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Saeed Siddiq
Editorial Advisory Board
Prof. Dr. Abd. Razak Habib
Prof. Dr. Nor Khomar Ishak
Prof. Dr. Barjoyai Bardai
Prof. Dr. Syed Omar Syed Agil
Prof. Dr. Noor Raihan Abd. Hamid
Assoc. Prof. Lynne Kathryn Norazit
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Syed Musa Syed Jaafar Alhabshi
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd. Sofi Ali
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sydney Kan Boon Hock
Asst. Prof. Dr. Nurita Juhdi
Prof. Junathan Winterton (Toulouse Business School, France)
Prof. Dr. Peter Laudi (Hochschule Bremen, University of Applied Science, Germany)
Prof. Dato’ Dr. Daing Mohd Nasir b. Daing Ibrahim (Universiti Malaysia Pahang)
Azman Abdul Rahim
- Manuscripts submitted are expected to contain original work and should not have published elsewhere in any form, abridged or otherwise.
- Each submitted article should be in British English and should be 8,000 to 10,000 words, double spacing with 10 point Arial font justified. The article should be accompanied by a titled page and an abstract of about 150 words and a list of keywords indicating the contents of the article. The title page should contain the title, full name (s), designation (s), organizational affiliation (s), one contact address and an electronic mail address.
- Mathematical equations must be typed on separate lines, with space allowed for copy-editing above and below. The author is responsible for ensuring that equations are presented in a form, which is compatible with a standard desktop publishing program.
- Tables should only have horizontal lines and not grid lines.
- References should be used rather than footnotes and endnotes. All references should be listed alphabetically by author at the end of the manuscript and must correspond to direct citations in the text, tables or figures following the APA style.
- It is the responsibility of the author (s) to obtain written permission, prior to submission of a paper, to quote from or reproduce copyright material.
- All articles are received on the understanding that they are not under concurrent consideration another journal. Copyright of all published articles will be assigned to Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, but the author is free to use the material in subsequent publications provided acknowledgement is made to UNIVERSITI TUN ABDUL RAZAK e-JOURNAL as the place of original publication.
- The responsibility for proofreading is that of the author (s). No substantial author changes are permissible at or after submission. Manuscripts which require substantial editorial work to comply with the above requirements will be returned to the author (s) for modification. Editors reserve the right to edit papers to conform to the standard format.
- An article in word file should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org