Professor Ir. Dr. Ahmad Fadzil Mohd. Hani
Instructions to Authors
Authors of articles that fit the aims, scopes and policies of this journal are invited to submit soft and hard copies to the editor. Paper should be written in English. Authors are encouraged to obtain assistance in the writing and editing of their papers prior to submission. For papers presented or published elsewhere, authors should include the details of the conference or seminar.
Manuscript should be prepared in accordance with the following:
1. The text should be preceded by a short abstract of 50-100 words and four or so keywords.
2. The manuscript must be typed on one side of the paper, double-spaced throughout with wide margins not exceeding 3,500 words although exceptions will be made.
3. Figures and tables have to be labelled and should be included in the text. authors are advised to refer to recent issues of the journals to obtain the format for references.
4. Footnotes should be kept to a minimum and be as brief as possible; they must be numbered consecutively.
5. Special care should be given to the preparation of the drawings for the figures and diagrams. Except for a reduction in size, they will appear in the final printing in exactly the same form as submitted by the author.
6. Reference should be indicated by the authors' last names and year of publications.