Dimitrios Buhalis, Bournemouth University, UK
Kaye Chon, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Kadir Din, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
Dogan Gursoy, Washington State University, USA
Michael C. Hall, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Amran Hamzah, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Perry Hobson, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Badaruddin Mohamed, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
Fevzi Okumus, University of Central Florida, USA
Jean-Pierre Poulain, University of Toulouse II-Le Mirail, France
John Tribe, University of Surrey, UK
Malachi Edwin Vethamani, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Bihu (Tiger) Wu, Peking University, China
Nuraisyah Chua Abdullah, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
Levent Altinay, Oxford Brookes University, UK
Neethiahnanthan Ari Ragavan, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Norman Au, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Frederic Bouchon, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Ahmet Ozturk Bulent, Central Florida University, USA
Christina Geng-Ging Chi, Washington State University, USA
Allan de Guzman, University of Santo Tomas, Manilla, Philippines
Yusel Ekinci, Oxford Brookes University, UK
Smitha Geetha, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Faridah Hassan, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
Sotiris Hji-Avgoustis, Ball State University, Indiana, USA
Stanislav Ivanov, International University College, Bulgaria
Christian Kahl, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Jay Kandampully, Ohio State University, USA
Suresh Kannan, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Woody Kim, Florida State University, USA
Azilah Kasim, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
Sonia Khan, H.P. University, India
Catheryn Khoo-Lattimore, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Cyrille Laporte, University of Toulouse II-Le Mirail, France
Emily Ma, Griffith University, Florida
Parikshat Singh Manhas, University of Jammu, India
Ehsanollah Mansourirad, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Paul J. McVety, Johnson and Wales University, USA
Salleh Mohd Radzi, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
Paolo Mura, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Halil Nadiri, Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus
Pradeep Kumar Nair, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Vikneswaran Nair, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Ruben Mediona Nayve JR, Lyceum University of the Philippines, Philippines
Christy Ng Yen Nee, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Eric Jose Olmedo, University of Toulouse II-Le Mirail, France
Nor’ain Othman, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
Michael Ottenbacher, Heilbronn University, Germany
Radesh Palakurthi, Drexel University, USA
Ramachandran Ponnan, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Sushila Devi S. Rajaratnam, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Sridar Ramachandran, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Scott Richardson, Blue Mountains International Hotel School, Australia
Regina Schlüter, Universidad Nacional de Quilmes, Argentina
Mohit Shahi, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Ahmed Shuib, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Marianna Sigala, University of the Aegean, Greece
Vineetha Sinha, National University Singapore, Singapore
Pimtong Tavitiyaman, SPEED, Hong Kong
Toney K. Thomas, Taylor’s University, Malaysia
Laurence Tibere, University of Toulouse II-Le Mirail, France
Muzaffer S. Uysal, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
Atila Yuksel, Adnan Menderes University, Turkey
- Manuscripts submitted to APJIHT should be original contributions and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- All manuscripts are refereed through a blind review process by at least two academic experts in the particular field of the submitted paper(s) prior to acceptance. The entire review process averages 45 days/1.5 months.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper without exceeding 300 words and, with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Research articles should normally not exceed 6,000 words, research notes should not exceed 2,500 words and book reviews should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Research news (are welcome submission) should feature individuals who make the news with breakthrough research, are/have been involved in outstanding scientific endeavors or conferred with internally recognized awards. Categories of news are: newsmakers, science events, patents from research, commercial products from research and scientific conferences/workshops/symposia (no more than 750 words, and 1 snapshot).
- All contributions should follow the format and style described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition).
- All manuscripts should be typed in MS WORD format, double-spaced with one-inch margins and using 12-point Times New Roman font (exception of tables 10-point Times New Roman).
- Manuscripts should include the following major sections: title page, abstract, main body and references. The title page is the first page and should contain the title of the paper, name of author(s) or authors’ names, institutional affiliation, present position and complete address (including telephone/fax and e-mail).
- The main body or text should be divided into headings and subheadings. Main headings should be centered on the page and subheadings placed at the left margin.
- All tables and figures should be prepared on separate pages and grouped together at the end of the manuscript, and the place where they are to be included must be clearly marked in the text (e.g. “Insert Figure 1 here”). Tables and figures (300dpi) should be clearly labeled, in the format and style described in APA (6th edition) and suitable for direct reproduction.
- References should follow the format and style described in APA (6th edition).
- Author’s name should not appear anywhere except on the cover page of only main copy of the manuscript (to preserve anonymity during the blind review process).