| View Journal
PERSPEKTIF Jurnal Sains Sosial dan Kemanusiaan
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
2. Social Sciences
- Cultural and ethnic studies
Print ISSN: 1985-496X
Publisher: Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Publication type: Print & Electronic
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://ejournal.upsi.edu.my/index.php/PERS
Pejabat Karang Mengarang
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
35900 Tanjong Malim
Perak Darul Ridzuan
Tel: 05-450 5600
Faks : 05-4595169
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Perspektif Jurnal Sains Sosial dan Kemanusiaan (ISSN 1985-496X / eISSN 2462-2435) is published by Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris and an interdisciplinary journal that provides a forum for communication and dissemination of knowledge through article social sciences and humanities researchers in South East Asian region. This journal is published twice a year in May and Novermber, beginning 2009.
Peer Review Policy
Publishable manuscripts will be referred to the Editorial Advisory Board members and/or other reviewers. Author are encouraged to suggest names of possible reviewers. Author will be notified about the editorial decision within six weeks from the date of manuscript receipt. Manuscripts are accepted conditionally, pending authorsâ€˜ revision of the material.
PERSPEKTIF is double blind peer reviewed. The editorial processes follow standard procedures thus:
Call for submissions/Online submissions
Article submissions and acknowledgements
Allocation of reviewers based on article content
Author re-submissions if necessary
Further editing and processing
Evaluation for publication
Profesor Dr. Ishak Saat (FSK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Nor Kalsum Mohd Isa (FSK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Fauziah Che Leh (FSK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Raja Nor Safinas Raja Harun (FBK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Mohd Noor Daud (FSK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr Adnan Jusoh (FSK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr Anida Sarudin (FBK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Mohd Hairy Ibrahim (FSK, UPSI)
- Associate Prof. Sr. Dr. Anuar Alias (UM)
- Associate Prof. Gs. Dr. Mohd Johari Mohd Yusof (FRSB, UPM)
- Associate Prof. Dr. Rer. Nat Nandi (UPI, Indonesia)
- Dr. Zuraini Jamil@Osman (FSK, UPSI)
International Panel of Advisory
- Prof. Dr. Adrian Vikers (Univ. of Sydney)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. H. Supli Effendi Rahim (STIK Bina Husada, Palembang)
Perspektif welcomes contributions from scholars in the field or social science and humanities. Articles may be written in English or Malay of about 5,000 words. Articles in Malay must provide English translations of the title, abstract and keywords. All works must be original and contribute to knowledge. Manuscripts ought to be written Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font size 12 and double spaced, and conform to the American Psychological Association format of publication. Please refer to the latest edition of the A.P.A publication manual. Softcopies of manuscripts may be emailed to the following addresses email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Author needs to conform to the following requirements:
- Manuscripts are to be submitted in APA style to the Chief Editor using MS Word.
- Manuscripts should be written in English or Malay (Bahasa Melayu), not more than 10 pages (5000 words) including references, appendices, tables, diagrams and figures, and printed on an A4 size white paper, one side only, double spacing, with Times New Roman font (12 point), with wide margin (2.5 cm). The manuscripts should be written American Psychological Association (APA- 5th edition). Paginate consecutively starting with the title page and printed at the bottom in the middle of the page.
- Abstracts of not more than 300 words are required in English and in bahasa Melayu for introduction of each article.
- Keywords should also be included.
- All figures, diagrams and tables should be in the form suitable for journal publication.
- Author(s) should note that only original articles are accepted for publication. Submission of the manuscript represents certification on the part of the author(s) that neither the article submitted, nor a version of it has been published, or is being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript will be evaluated by two independent evaluators. The name(s) of the author(s) should be written on the first page only with the title of the article.
- Authors whose articles have been accepted for publication are required to provide an electronic version of their article in MS Word file, along with the corresponding PDF file to expedite the production process.
- Authors will receive two complimentary copies of the journal if their articles are published.
Author(s) should download the copright form, and email to email@example.com
Author(s) may download the article tempate here
| Journal Coverage