| View Journal
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
2. Social Sciences
- Education & educational research
- Political science
Publisher: Pusat Pengajian Teras, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Publication type: Electronic
Publication frequency: 1 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://myjms.mohe.gov.my/index.php/jsi/announcement/view/65
Pusat Pengajian Teras
Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
Bandar Baru Nilai, 71800 Nilai,
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
Journal Sains Insani is a peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary journal published once a year, in the month of June by the Centre of Core Studies, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia. The main objective of the publication is to construct an avenue to fellow academicians and researchers to share research findings, new ideas and expertise that contribute to human development from the theory, practical and empirical point of view. The scope of this journal covers but does not limited in the field of Civilizations and History, Philosophy and Thoughts, Politics, Education and Sociology.
En. Mohd Azmir Mohd Nizah
Dr. Adibah Sulaiman@Mohamad
Pn. Mashitah Sulaiman
Dr. Latifah Abdul Latiff
En. Hisham Muhammad Taky Eldin Kandil (English)
Dr. Malki Ahmad Nasir
Assoc. Prof Dr. Nazri Muslim
Assoc. Prof Dr. Ermy Azziaty Razali
Assoc. Prof Dr. Mohd Roslan Mohd Nor
Dr. Ku Hasnita Ku Samsu
Dr. Muhammad Shamshinor Abdul Azzis
Dr. Nurzali Ismail
Secretariat & Technical
Pn. Wan Ainor Rahmah Abdul Aziz
En. Ali Zahran Thurmoodi
Cik Susilawati Abdullah
Author(s) needs to follow writing guidelines and format as per attached.
All submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
The editorial boards holds the copyright to the article published in the journal. The writer may request permission to republish the article from the editor. The Sains Insani journal follows the APA (American Psychological Association) style for all in-text citation.
- Authors own the copyright to the article
- The manuscript submitted is the authorâ€™s original work.
- Authors hereby grant to PPT USIM a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Article electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- Ni responsibility is assumed by PPT USIM, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury or change to person or property as matter of product liability, negligence or otherwise of any methods, product instruction or ideas contained in this publication.
| Journal Coverage