| View Journal
Journal of Management & Science
Discipline(s) / Subdiscipline(s):
1. Arts & Humanities
- Languages & linguistics
- Performing arts
2. Social Sciences
- Business & administration
- Economics & finance
- Education & educational research
- Life sciences
- Mathematics & statistics
4. Medical & Health Sciences
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutics
5. Engineering & Technology
- Computer sciences
Print ISSN: 2289-1803
Publisher: Knowledge Haus Sdn Bhd
Publication type: Print & Electronic
Publication frequency: 2 time(s) per year
Journal Website: http://journal.msu.edu.my/index.php
Journal of Management & Science
Management & Science University
Off Jalan Persiaran Olahraga
40100 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-5521 6868
Journal of Management & Science published is a peer reviewed journal. Published twice a year June and December. It is a specialized journal and focusing on the result of original research in science, technology and management. The editorial committee of the journal is committed towards ensuring publication of articles that meet high standards through its review process.
Journal of Management & Science is building upon the work of the former journal of Technology & Management by expanding its scope. From Volume 5 Number 2 Dec 2007 onwards the journal is renamed to the Journal of Management & Science.
The journal of Management and Science seeks to provide central point for the exchange and disseminating of knowledge and information on issues relevant in field of science, technology and management. The Journal provides wide range of original research on current development and advances in related field of management and science.
The topics covers in this journal include and not restricted to the form of Research articles or report, case studies and also literatures reviews.
The editorial board welcome papers from both academician and practitioners on theories, business models, academic research, and consultancy project as well as organizational practice.
Prof. Dato’ Dr. Junainah Abdul Hamid Management & Science University (MSU)
Prof. Dato’ Dr. Asbi B. Ali
Management & Science University (MSU)
Prof. Dr. Md Gapar Md Johar
Management & Science University (MSU)
Submission of Papers
Authors are requested to submit their original manuscript and figures with two copies to the Editors:
All papers will be independently refereed. Any revised papers returned later than three months after being sent the referees' comments will be treated as a new submission.
Types of Contributions
Research papers; review articles; short communications; book reviews; letters to the Editors.
- Junainah A. H, Professor of Biotechnology, Management & Science University, (MSU) Malaysia, (MSU), Shah Alam, Malaysia. Email: email@example.com
- Asbi A.B., Professor of Food Technology, Management & Science University, (MSU) Malaysia, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Md Gapar M.J., Professor of Information Technology, Management & Science University, (MSU) Malaysia, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Email: email@example.com
Authors should submit an electronic copy of their paper with the final version of the manuscript. The electronic copy should match the hardcopy exactly. Always keep a backup copy of the electronic file for reference and safety.
If at all possible, authors are requested to provide an e-mail address, as proofs will be e-mailed to the author (first named author if no corresponding author is identified of multi-authored papers) and should be returned within 48 hours of receipt. Corrections should be restricted to typesetting errors; any others may be charged to the author. Any queries should be answered in full. Therefore it is important to ensure that all of your corrections are sent back to us in one communication. Subsequent corrections will not be possible, so please ensure your first sending is complete. Proofs are to be returned to the Editors.
All authors must sign the "Transfer of Copyright" agreement before the article can be published. This transfer agreement enables Knowledge Haus Sdn Bhd to protect the copyrighted material for the authors, without the author relinquishing his/her proprietary rights. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, photographic reproductions, microfilm or any other reproductions of a similar nature, and translations. It also includes the right to adapt the article for use in conjunction with computer systems and programs, including reproduction or publication in machine-readable form and incorporation in retrieval systems. Authors are responsible for obtaining from the copyright holder permission to reproduce any material for which copyright already exists.
Authors can keep track on the progress of their accepted article by corresponding with the Editors. Contact details for questions arising after acceptance of an article, especially those relating to proofs, are provided when an article is accepted for publication. Journal of Management & Science carries no page charges.
- General: Manuscripts must be typewritten, double-spaced with wide margins on one side of white paper. Good quality printouts with a font size of 12 pt are required. The corresponding author should be identified (include a fax number and e-mail address). Full postal addresses must be given for all co-authors. Authors should consult a recent issue of the journal for style if possible. An electronic copy of the paper should accompany the final version. The Editors reserve the right to adjust style to certain standards of uniformity. Authors should retain a copy of their manuscript since we cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss of papers.
- Paper Length: Research papers should not exceed 10,000 words of text plus appropriate illustrations and tables. Review papers should not exceed 15,000 words plus illustrations and tables. Short communications should not exceed 2,000 words plus illustrations and tables.
- Abstracts: Each research paper should be provided with an Abstract of about 100-150 words, reporting concisely on the purpose and results of the paper.
- Text: Follow this order when typing manuscripts: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Acknowledgements, Appendix, References, Figure Captions and then Tables. Do not import the Figures or Tables into your text.
- Units: The SI system should be used for all scientific and laboratory data. In certain instances it may be necessary to quote other units.
- Illustrations: All illustrations should be provided in camera-ready form, suitable for reproduction (which may include reduction) without retouching. Photographs, charts and diagrams are all to be referred to as
"Figure(s)" and should be numbered consecutively in the order to which they are referred. All figures are to have a caption.
- Line drawings: Good quality printouts on white paper produced in black ink are required. All lettering, graph lines and points on graphs should be sufficiently large and bold to permit reproduction when the diagram has been reduced to a size suitable for inclusion in the journal.
- Photographs: Original photographs must be supplied as they are to be reproduced (e.g. black and white or colour). Please note that photocopies of photographs are not acceptable.
- Tables: Tables should be numbered consecutively and given a suitable caption and each table typed on a separate sheet. Footnotes to tables should be typed below the table and should be referred to by lowercase letters.